Prediction: The Future of Workforce Management is Clear
For too long, employers have been recruiting, retaining, and managing talent using assumptions vs. data. By reacting and guessing vs. anticipating and predicting.
Now there’s a better way: Predictive Workforce Management from Workforce Logiq.
Workforce Logiq is the first company that combines the industry’s leading expert advisors, global technology platform, proprietary market benchmarks, and patent-pending data science to help companies make more informed talent decisions faster, earlier, and more cost-effectively.
ENGAGE: Your Competitive Edge
With our acquisition of AI software company, ENGAGE Talent, all of our offerings—including Managed Service Provider programs, Vendor Management System, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, and Self-Sourcing—are now powered by the predictive data, analytics, and insights you need for a competitive edge in today’s hyper-competitive talent market.
ENGAGE analyzes and processes more than a billion data points every month to give organizations the Total Talent IntelligenceSM they need to more efficiently recruit, retain, and manage the full-time, contingent, and gig workers they need to grow.
What Does Predictive Workforce Management Include?
Predictive Recruiting: Insights to More Effectively Identify and Hire Full-Time, Contingent, and Gig Workers
With our proprietary Total Talent Intelligence platform, you’ll be the first to engage the right talent at the right time – with the most effective message. Get the data and predictive insights on candidates, companies, markets, and industries, to recruit top candidates faster and more affordably than ever before, by identifying:
- The passive candidates most willing to engage with recruiters and change jobs with our patent-pending Talent Retention Risk (TRR) ScoresSM.
- Where and how to most effectively source high-demand skillsets that are in short supply – as well as the candidates to supercharge your diversity recruiting.
- The most effective channels and candidate specific messaging to reduce your time-to-hire with our patent-pending ENGAGE 5D ProfileSM and ENGAGE ME!SM
- Real time talent supply and demand analytics, compensation analyses, industry trends, and competitive intelligence.
Predictive Retention: Insights to Stop Employee Churn Before It Begins
Our predictive analytics and patent-pending AI scores help you minimize retention risk across your workforce by delivering real time insight into:
- Who’s most at risk of leaving your organization in the next 60 to 90 days, by role, skill set, and geography— with our Talent Retention Risk (TRR) Scores.
- Your key roles and retention risk profile vs. peer and industry benchmarks.
- Where your talent goes when leaving the organization.
- Why they leave.
- Employee-specific messaging recommendations to build custom retention communications with our ENGAGE 5D Profile and ENGAGE ME! scores.
Predictive Market Intelligence: Easy-to-Use Insights Driven by Data Science
Data-driven decisions are key. But companies can no longer rely solely on their own data to build and manage effective workforce management programs. Workforce Logiq delivers Total Talent Intelligence with macro industry insights from over forty thousand sources to fully map the complex relationship between people, roles, competitors, and dynamic markets to provide you, in real time, with:
- Talent supply and demand analytics and benchmarks.
- Compensation analyses by role and geography.
- Industry and competitive trends and intelligence.
- Company and industry labor movement forecasts and benchmarks.
- User-friendly design for HR, Procurement and hiring managers alike.
Universal Sourcing Across Full-Time, Contingent, and Gig Workers
Our recent acquisition of ENGAGE Talent, as well as our exclusive partnership with Upwork, the world’s largest Freelance Management Service Provider, means that Workforce Logiq is now the partner of choice, with a universal sourcing solution designed to address all or individual elements of our clients’ workforce acquisition and retention program, including full-time, contingent, and freelance/”gig” workers.