Recording: Next-Gen Statement of Work (SOW) Management: Sparking Innovation for a Stronger, More Diverse Talent Supply Chain
Thursday, December 17, 2020
Recorded on: December 17, 2020
Register Below to View the Webinar
Is your new normal ready for a post-COVID workforce management strategy? Join your peer HR and Procurement leaders to:
- See how an expert advisory managed service provider (MSP), artificial intelligence (AI)-powered tools, and predictive analytics can build a strong, diverse and stable talent supply chain – and spark workforce management innovation in a post-COVID economy.
- Hear how progressive organizations are optimizing SOW/Services Procurement-based spend to drive real, tangible financial, diversity, and retention improvements.
Attend this webinar to see how to:
- Increase diversity within your talent supply chain to spark business innovation, creativity, and growth.
- Find new cost-savings by exposing hidden SOW worker rates and expenses with smart geo-based data.
- Reduce SOW-based project delays and budget overruns due to service provider and worker turnover.
- Detect and engage new high-value service providers and contractors with AI-based insights into talent migration.
Register today to meet virtually with Spend Matters’ Research Director of Services & Labor Procurement, Andrew Karpie, Workforce Logiq’s Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion, William T. Rolack Sr., and Workforce Logiq’s Chief Solutions Officer, Geoff Dubiski to prepare your own contingent workforce program to successfully navigate the future of workforce management in today’s hyper-uncertain global economy.