Global MSP Solution Powered by Unparalleled Expertise and Predictive Insights
Workforce Logiq’s Managed Services Provider (MSP) program and Vendor Management System (VMS) transforms the way you procure and manage contingent workers for Staff Augmentation and Statement of Work (SOW) services. Our end-to-end web and mobile-based solutions feature an industry best blend of people and technology – providing your organization with a single point of accountability.
Our expert advisors collaborate with your team to build a metrics-driven contingent recruitment process that optimizes workforce management with an invaluable feature that goes far beyond what other companies can offer: Our proprietary Total Talent Intelligence® platform.
Our platform analyzes and processes more than a billion data points every month to deliver proprietary insights on candidates, companies, markets, and industries to effectively engage prospective talent at the right time, with the most relevant and compelling message.
Now is the time to take a closer look at your total MSP program.
Is your MSP delivering the edge you need in today’s hyper-uncertain talent market? Workforce Logiq’s complete suite of MSP solutions includes Staff Augmentation and:
- Statement of Work: Gain visibility into every aspect of your projects, corral rogue – or unmanaged spend, and ensure compliance with policies, contracts, and worker classification with our end-to-end SOW management solution.
- Employer of Record: Increase efficiency and stay focused on running your business while we manage payroll, benefits, risk mitigation, compliance, and ongoing employee support.
- Contractor Compliance: Gain peace of mind by letting our team of experts assess your organization’s risks and navigate ever-changing regulation complexities. Using a consultative approach, we tailor a strategic program that refines, manages, and continually optimizes a compliant contingent workforce.
- Employment Screening: Ensure you make the right upfront hiring decisions – minimizing risk and maximizing your workforce investment.
- Upwork Freelance Talent: Expand your access to critical, new, in-demand talent communities via our unique supplier relationship to the world’s largest global freelancing marketplace – with the oversight, compliance, and control of our MSP program.
- Direct Sourcing: Get immediate access to the best talent for each role with Workforce Logiq’s IQ Talent Network℠. We utilize advanced predictive direct sourcing technology to proactively build talent pools of pre-qualified candidates interested in contingent, full-time, or freelance/gig work opportunities.
- And, with access to truly unique predictive tools for a competitive edge in today’s now normal:
- Remote Ready: Drive talent location decisions, increase cost savings, and navigate the now normal of remote work with our IQ Location Optimizer℠ solution. Our patent-pending solution helps you figure out who comes back to work, how (contingent vs. full-time, direct-sourced vs. supplier), and where (office-based vs. remote).
- Diversity and Inclusion: Now make tangible progress on your D&I initiatives with Workforce Logiq’s IQ Talent Diversity℠ solution, a proprietary AI algorithm to predict gender and ethnic statistics for real time benchmarking – and candidate pipeline expansion.
Predictive Workforce Management: Your Competitive Talent Edge
All of our solutions are supported by our team of experts and powered by our proprietary Total Talent Intelligence platform – providing your organization with the predictive data and insights needed to gain a competitive talent edge.
- Predictive Recruiting: Our proprietary database of 100 million prospects allows you to get the data and predictive insights on candidates (full-time, contingent, and gig), companies, markets, and industries, to recruit top talent faster and more affordably than ever before. We identify, among many other insights, the passive candidates most willing to engage with recruiters and change jobs with our patent-pending Talent Retention Risk (TRR) Scores℠.
- Predictive Market Intelligence: Workforce Logiq uses advanced data science to gather and leverage macro industry insights from over forty thousand sources to fully map the complex relationship between people, roles, competitors, and dynamic markets. We provide you, in real time, with talent supply and demand analytics and benchmarks, compensation analyses by role and geography, and industry and competitive trends and intelligence.
- Universal Sourcing: Our acquisition of ENGAGE Talent, as well as our unique supplier relationship with Upwork – the world’s largest Freelance Management Service Provider – means that Workforce Logiq’s universal sourcing solution addresses all or individual elements of our clients’ workforce acquisition and retention programs, including full-time, contingent, and freelance/”gig” workers – both onsite and remote.
- Intelligent Expert Advisors: The world’s foremost workforce management experts and dedicated Business Intelligence team – committed to your organization’s business strategy and hiring goals– are just a few steps, a call, or click away. They pride themselves on being guides not order takers, adding value by unlocking savings with 20 years of best practices. And because we are verifiably vendor neutral, you can be sure our goals are always aligned with yours: to get the best talent at the best rate.
- Intelligent Data and Insights: Your dedicated Workforce Logiq team gives you the edge you need with real-world experience and data-driven program visibility and insights to help you make better decisions faster. All Workforce Logiq clients have complimentary on-demand access to our intelligent reporting and IQ Analytics Center℠ – offering a full suite of real-time reports and configurable dashboards. Our Business Intelligence team works with our clients to create custom reports and provide personalized expertise and context to help them understand and prioritize what the data is telling them – resulting in actionable insights.
- Intelligent Technology: Our secure VMS solution – accessible anytime and anywhere – delivers increased performance, visibility, and financial control. Patent-pending workflows and AI-powered tools save you time, while maximizing talent quality and reducing your total contingent labor management costs. Fully optimized for mobile use.
Fully Integrated with Our VMS or Yours
Workforce Logiq’s MSP program can be integrated either with our best-of-breed, purpose-built VMS at no additional cost or a VMS selected by our customer. We have extensive experience working with a number of VMS providers to implement both US-based and global workforce management solutions including Beeline®, IQNavigator®, and SAP Fieldglass – with whom we have a global licensing partnership.
Regardless of which VMS our clients choose, our experienced technology and implementation team members will collaborate and advise on how to design the optimal solution you need to streamline and simplify your workforce management planning, while giving you complete control over your contingent labor.
Integrated MSP and VMS Solution Helps Global Data Storage Company Boost Workforce Management Efficiency
A $5.5 billion U.S.-based data storage company with over 10,500 employees worldwide began reviewing their contingent workforce management processes. At the time, it employed a master vendor model for the United States, Canada, and Latin America, utilizing a staffing provider who filled most requisitions. Other staffing providers were engaged to fill difficult positions only as needed.
The customer was looking to gain insight into their contingent workforce activity and spend, and partner with a company who could provide a road map to assist with their global expansion. Specifically, they had four goals:
- Greater program adoption
- Improved data quality and analysis
- More cost savings
- Global scale
Following a very robust RFP process, the customer selected Workforce Logiq, in part, based on positive third-party recommendations and our proven ability to deliver a world-class MSP and VMS solution.
Based on executive interviews, program management feedback, and data analyses during our initial discovery sessions, the following challenges were identified:
- Low adoption rates (customer and supplier partners)
- Long recruitment cycle times
- Lack of supplier engagement process
- Uncompetitive pricing
- Weak visibility into program results
Together, the Workforce Logiq program management team and the customer designed and implemented an integrated MSP and VMS solution–with a specific focus on training and program adoption, especially the expansion of the bidding process to a wider range of suppliers for competitive pricing and significant cost savings.
- The customer’s managers fully adopted the program, improving compliance and financial oversight: $18 million of rogue spend identified that was not being tracked or budgeted for.
- The additional data provided visibility to more intelligently manage spending and to help the program team justify investment to senior management.
- Workforce Logiq enabled an environment where human resources and procurement collaborated to ensure appropriate worker classification and reduction of risk.
Workforce Logiq uncovered $18 million of untracked spending."
The Growth and Evolution of a Global Contingent Workforce Program
A 60-year old pharmaceutical company with 5,000 employees across associated businesses was spending more time and money on contingent labor and less time developing new products for the market. Their contingent labor needs ranged from clinical, scientific, and quality assurance staff to support their research and development efforts, to information technology to administrative personnel.
The company’s third-party VMS was limiting its ability to:
- Accurately and timely track headcount, spend, and tenure
- Promote and track diversity spend by supplier
- Improve quality and reduce cost by using contingent labor
- Realize savings through payrolling services
- Provide an online financial reporting mechanism
It became apparent that to be effective and gain credibility with the managers and executives, the new program had to mirror the customer’s established hiring practices while improving the overall process. With this consideration in mind, the Workforce Logiq solution included the following:
- Implementation of an enterprise-wide MSP program powered by our web-based VMS
- Expansion of the supplier network leading to reduction of rates
- Greater reporting capabilities, including custom reports
By creating a vendor-neutral environment, standardizing contingent labor practices and leveraging our industry-leading technology, the Workforce Logiq MSP program achieved critical workforce management improvements, including:
- Over $1 million annual savings in the first three years of the program
- Reduced new hire turnover to less than 1%
- Enterprise-wide management of contingent labor across all skills
- Compliance with assignment end dates, tenure limits, background checks, and training requirements
We've reduced new hire turnover to less than 1% since partnering with Workforce Logiq."