TimeLogiq for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Cloud-based time and attendance solution provides more insight – when you need it – to manage people better. Core to our Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations solution, our time and attendance module, TimeLogiq (previously Staff Right) integrates seamlessly to bring you a dynamic and interactive management solution.
TimeLogiq Benefits Include:
- Reduced scheduling conflicts by giving employees the freedom to access and update their information from a web browser.
- Decreased effort required to send scheduling data to payroll through seamless integration with Advanced Payroll.
- Increased visibility into the availability of your staff so confirmed shifts and staff leave requests are updated in real-time.
- Simplified compliance reporting with detailed reporting on entered and scheduled time, time adjustments, project time, and absences.
For Your Managers: Less Admin Time Means More Time to Get Work Done.
- Assign rotations within their work units.
- View work unit coverage and requirements.
- Manage and approve leave requests.
For Your Employees: More Freedom to Access and Update Their Schedules from Anywhere Means More Satisfaction.
- Update their work time and submit for payroll.
- View entitlements under their contracts and agreements.
- Request leaves and vacation absences.
For Your Business: Get Access to an ERP Solution that Simplifies Time and Attendance Entry and Increases Efficiency Through Employee and Manager Self-Service Functionality.
- Timekeeping: Configure rotations and time clock integration to simplify timekeeping tasks. Rotations generate standard time records for employees and can be of any length and combination of shifts. Optional time clock integration can show where employees swipes deviate from expected schedules. And export time record directly to payroll for processing.
- Work Calendar: View an employee’s currently scheduled activities across any time period, as well as historical and future records. Individual records for each day can be changed easily to reflect the actual time worked. Leave activities and additional shifts (unbudgeted time) are color-coded to provide users with instant visual recognition that a change to the originally scheduled activity has been made.
- Leave Management: Manage multiple entitlement banks for workers, such as annual leave, sick and unpaid leave. Accruals can be based on length of service, hours worked and other more complex calculations. Reduce administrative burden through employee self-service leave requests.
- Multiple Jobs: Easily manage employees with multiple concurrent jobs while paying them correctly to reduce scheduling stress and make assigning conflicting shifts to employees who work more than one position no longer an issue.
Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner
LOKI Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV vendor, with award-winning products that meet the highest standard of development certification offered by Microsoft for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. LOKI Systems is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Workforce Logiq – a Carlyle Company portfolio company.
Microsoft and Dynamics are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.