Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Advanced Payroll from LOKI Systems is a comprehensive payroll solution exclusively designed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Built-in automation and flexibility help organizations streamline their end-to-end payroll processes and improve payment accuracy.
Plus, Advanced Payroll gives you the control and confidence to reduce costs, gain insight into personnel expenditures, and increase compliance. Our innovative solution turns your payroll into a strategic tool for monitoring performance and personnel more effectively across your organization.
Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations simplifies your complex workforce:
- Fully Embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Tight integration with HR, projects, vendor payments, and general ledger functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides accurate real-time data across the organization. Security roles and database architecture also shared.
- Improved Payroll Accuracy: Process automation combined with a powerful and flexible calculation engine ensures the correct totals are calculated quickly and accurately every time.
- Statutory Compliance: Advanced Payroll is localized for the U.S., Canada, and the UK. All statutory deductions and reports are available, as well as tax rate updates. Multi-country and currency processing is also supported.
- Protect Confidential Data: Control access and editing rights to payroll information based on security roles to ensure that confidential data is only accessed by those with permissions.
- Business-Wide Visibility: Connect information and processes across the entire enterprise to gain business-wide visibility with a single, integrated view of employee status, setup, and transaction history. A complete historical record is maintained in Advanced Payroll allowing you access to payroll information for any worker in any pay period.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement Compliance: Our proprietary process and software make it easy to proactively implement and maintain union agreements.
Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner
LOKI Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV vendor, with award-winning products that meet the highest standard of development certification offered by Microsoft for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. LOKI Systems is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Workforce Logiq – a Carlyle Company portfolio company.
Microsoft and Dynamics are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.