PREDICTIVE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT—ONLY FROM WORKFORCE LOGIQ
For too long, employers have been recruiting, retaining, and managing talent using assumptions vs. data.
Now there’s a better way: Predictive Workforce Management from Workforce Logiq.
Workforce Logiq is the first company that combines the industry’s leading expert advisors, global technology platform, proprietary market benchmarks, and patent-pending data science to help companies make more informed talent decisions faster, earlier, and more cost-effectively.
It's a pleasure to cover a workforce management company that is actually doing what others have simply talked about for years."
Research Director (Labor and Services Procurement)
WHY DO CLIENTS IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES SELECT WORKFORCE LOGIQ TO WIN THE TALENT THEY NEED?
- Predictive Workforce Management – With so many employers pursuing the same candidates, you need an analytical advantage with proprietary Business Intelligence to recruit and retain the market’s best talent.
- Universal Sourcing – Partner on your full-time, contingent, or gig worker hiring with our patent-pending Total Talent Intelligence® platform.
- Expert Guides – Your business partners are always a call, click, or a few steps away to help you make smarter decisions, faster – no matter where you are worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation – You need a partner who can solve today’s – and tomorrow’s workforce management challenges with a commitment to invest in its people, processes, and technology.
- Measurable Value – We are committed to proving our value to our client partners every day.
- Security and Privacy – Trust Workforce Logiq to protect your most valuable asset: your workforce.
- Talent Supplier Network – With more than 8,000 supplier partners worldwide, we can you find you the right talent, right away, and right where you need them.
- Global Reach – We handle the largest and most complex workforce management projects – worldwide.
Watch an Unexpected Conversation: Reimagining Workforce Management
Solutions That Make Your Job Easier
Workforce Logiq’s Total Talent Intelligence platform is powered by a proprietary portfolio of advanced technology, predictive analytics, and expert guides to deliver our flagship workforce management solutions to recruit, hire, and retain your full-time, contingent, and gig talent.
Integrated Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Vendor Management System (VMS)
An integrated Managed Service Provider (MSP) programme and Vendor Management System (VMS) helps drive operational efficiencies and bring visibility to your entire contingent workforce, including temporary workers, independent contractors, and service providers.
To suit your goals, requirements, and resources, Workforce Logiq’s MSP programme can be integrated with either:
- Our best-of-breed, purpose-built Vendor Management System (VMS), which provides the ultimate in visibility and single-point-of-accountability across any device (including Mobile) or location; or
- A VMS of your choice.
Statement of Work (SOW) Management with patent-pending, permissions-based SOW workflows. Project-based engagements are automated and consistent across your organisation – and enhanced financial safeguards means that no work begins until your approved budget requirements have been met.
Employer of Record (EoR) intelligent payrolling helps your organisation scale globally. With ever-evolving legislation and the potential for costly fines and litigation, the need for professional payrolling has never been greater. Workforce Logiq provides professional payroll services in many countries around the world, both as the direct employer of record and through our global network of professional payroll service providers.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), powered by our exclusive and patented predictive recruiting platform to help you identify, recruit, and retain the full-time talent you need.
IQ Analytics CenterSM with dynamic dashboards, advanced analytics, and custom reports – to go from questions to insights, in real-time.
And learn more about the Workforce Logiq family of companies, including LOKI for advanced payrolling solutions exclusively designed for Microsoft 365, and Quick Search, a mobile screening service solution.
Additional Services for US-Based Projects
We also offer these additional services for all U.S.-based projects and subject to country-specific legal, tax, treasury, and accounting regulations:
Our experts work with you to create a risk management programme tailored to your organisation that helps you safely navigate through the complex and ever-changing legal classification rules and regulations.
Our comprehensive background screening programme gives you the information and confidence to make the right upfront decisions, which minimises risk and maximises the investment you make in critical resources.
Workforce Logiq’s IQ Talent NetworkSM to lower costs and improve time-to-hire with the ENGAGE Talent predictive recruiting platform.
The Global Workforce Management Company
Workforce Logiq currently provides managed services in nearly 50 countries, so our operations, implementation, and accounting teams are well versed in providing efficient programme needs to our global customers.
3 Global Solutions Centres
Workforce Logiq has invested in three Global Solution Centres (GSCs), strategically located across the North America (NA), Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) regions. The GSCs are designed to serve our customers globally and across different time zones, as well as provide support to our account teams, customers, suppliers, independent contractors, and workers.
As a result, no matter where you are around the globe, you’re never more than a few steps, a call, or a click away from the world’s leading workforce management experts.
One Global Supplier Network
Workforce Logiq has created a global community of more than 8,000 workforce supplier relationships, including staffing agencies, professional services firms, consultants, freelancers, and others, to provide temporary staffing and professional services to our customers worldwide.
We are always looking for opportunities to partner with workforce suppliers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia that can help us—and our customers—grow our respective businesses and footprints in the global marketplace.
This International Airline Group Controlled—and Significantly Reduced—Contingent Labor Costs
A European-based, multi-billion-dollar international airline group with 16,000 employees, faced high pay rates for their contingent workforce compared to market rates. The company had no centralised workforce management program and relied on hiring managers to select and engage directly with suppliers, resulting in:
- Inconsistent contractual and financial terms and conditions
- No standard and approved rate cards or cost oversight
- Lack of standard operating procedures or SLAs for time-to-hire, compliance – or even payment terms
- Too few experienced talent suppliers for the number and specialisation of skills required to meet their contingent hiring requirements
The customer realised they were expending too much time and money on their contingent workforce without the proper return on investment; to resolve this, they determined they needed more of a solutions provider and partner vs. a supplier/vendor.
Workforce Logiq performed a Rapid Business Assessment (RBA) that identified the customer’s actual global contingent labor spend, documented work flow challenges and compliance risks, and calculated potential savings based on market rate comparisons.
We then recommended an integrated Managed Services Provider (MSP) program and Vendor Management System (VMS), including a full-time dedicated onsite team of Workforce Logiq expert advisors. Workforce Logiq’s integrated solution was purpose built to drive operational efficiencies and bring visibility to the customer’s entire contingent workforce, including temporary workers, independent contractors, and service providers. The patent-pending solution includes workflows, tracking, reporting, and an analytics dashboard for key activities such as:
- Time keeping, expense management, and invoicing
- Market search (source to pay)
- Agreement administration
- On/off boarding service—computer, batch, non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Reporting and control and quarterly business reviews
- Supplier management, supplier scorecards, negotiations, rate management, and market statistics
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Workforce Logiq placed on-site teams to simplify and streamline the overall workforce management implementation, onboarding, and ongoing management of the program across the client’s largest European offices. As a result, we achieved:
- 20%+ overall program savings
- Average of 7 – 10% savings on contract extensions/renegotiation
- Significantly improved time-to-fill, with a 2 – 3 week reduction from prior workflow
- Annual savings of USD $175,000+ in indirect costs from reduced client administrative functions
- Increased quality of and competition amongst suppliers by expanding to over 150 proven partners with relevant recruiting experience and consistent and data driven rate cards
- Appropriate compliance standards with documented and mandatory “rules of engagement”
- Better performance with clear, measurable SLA and KPIs—monitored in real time
- Customer-driven dashboards and advanced data analytics for better and more informed decision making to achieve ongoing program improvements
In partnership with Workforce Logiq, the customer was able to focus on running their business—and managing their 16,000-employee talent pool—with:
- Fewer administrative burdens
- More insight to make better and more cost-efficient decisions
In partnership with Workforce Logiq, we achieved 20% overall programme savings - with better control and more insight."